Monday, March 24, 2014

My favourite products of all time! (PART 1 - Face Products)



Howdy! Since I'm a creature of habit and rarely change my make-up routine, (even with my overflowing make-up collection) rather than doing a favourite products of the month or whatever people usually do, I chose to do a favourite products of all time. This could also be called products I will likely repurchase or products I think are freaking awesome.

I am going to split this entry into two to four blog posts since they can get a little long.
Now lets start with face products! (The prices I got for the products could be different, this is according to Walmart from the date this is posted.) The names of most of the products are clickable so you can purchase them online!

Maybelline Clean Express Make-Up Remover ($7.96)
I have used a lot of eye make-up removers in my lifetime of using make-up and by far this is my all time favourite. This product removes eye make-up with ease, even the most stubborn of mascaras. Its almost as good as the Lancome Bi Facil eye make-up remover, which is probably double to triple the price of this!

Bioderma Sensitive Skin Make-Up Remover ($21.95) (Shoppers Drug Mart)
I have been using this make-up remover for about two years now and I absolutely love it. After I remove my eye make-up and I go over my face with a make-up remover wipe, I put some of this on a cotton pad and clean off my face. It leaves your face feeling smooth, fresh and clean. My face has never felt more clean using any other product.

I know, it looks super tan and orange, but once I blend this into my skin, my face looks flawless. I get the most compliments on my skin when I'm wearing this with my Mac Studio Fix Fluid foundation. It definitely blends well with your skin and makes you look almost airbrushed.

My all time favourite bronzer. Well, almost every make-up lover's favourite bronzer. Theres a reason why. Its because it is the PERFECT matte bronzer, it blends well and is the perfect contour colour. I haven't found another bronzer as good as this one. (Yet.)

Rihanna for MAC Blush in Bad Girl Gone Good ($25)
I'm not much of a blush person even though I have a pretty large collection of it, but this one is the one I grab the most. Its got a peachy undertone that goes well with any bronzer, and it looks pretty natural on me.

The one thing I love about this concealer is how well it covers your imperfections. Many other concealers that I have used in the past have always been too sheer or ended up rubbing off at the end of the day. This concealer stays put and does not budge. The formulation of it makes it a lot thicker than most liquid concealers and it literally sets in seconds.

Neutrogena Shine Control Powder ($12.99) (Not available in Canada)
When my mom went to Miami in February I asked her to pick this up for me at CVS since they don't sell Neutrogena make-up products here in Canada. I wanted to know what the fuss was about with this product and I had to get my hands on it. Lo and behold it is awesome. It keeps my oily face under control for about up to 5 hours. Some may say thats a pretty short amount of hours, but let me tell you this. My face gets completely disgusting after 2 hours. My goal is to find a product that controls, or even stops my oily complexion completely. If you have suggestions, please feel free to comment! Oh, and by the way, even though this product isn't sold here in Canada doesn't mean you can't get it. I've seen it on sale on Ebay and Amazon but for ridiculous prices.


Anyways, stay tuned for my next post about my all time favourite eye make-up products ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...